$ 79.99 $ 99.99
Zephyr W is a great all-around ice skate for the recreational skater. Unlike hockey or figure skates which usually require a "break-in" period to soften up and ultimately fit better after many uses, the Zephyr allows the skater to have immediate comfort out of the box and get on the ice right away. It provides ample lateral support, forward flex and performance for all skill levels. Zephyr W appeals to those familiar with the fit of an inline skate or ski boot who do not want a hockey or figure style skate. Padded velvet lining with Thinsulate and padded footbeds keep the feet cushioned and warm. A great rec skate for all who simply like to ice skate. Most ice skates come with a "factory sharpened edge" for safety during the shipment of the skates. While the blades may seem sharp, it is always best to sharpen new ice skates before the first use to ensure optimal performance on the ice.
• IDEAL RECREATIONAL ICE SKATE WITH IMMEDIATE COMFORT, convenience and style. Easy on/off experience adds to its versatility making it a perfect skating partner for skaters of all levels.
• SUPERIOR LATERAL SUPPORT is provided by the lightweight Zephyr structure and it enables the perfect amount of forward flex for gliding around the rink or pond.
• THE PADDED LINING WITH THINSULATE keeps the feet cushioned and warm for longer, more comfortable skating sessions.
• A PRECISE FIT is enabled by the cuff buckle and lace closure system to keep the feet secure and add additional support.
• STAINLESS STEEL FIGURE BLADES with toe picks hold their edge longer, prevent rusting and deliver consistent performance with minimal maintenance. Please make sure the blades have been sharpened before the first use for proper performance.
Skip the big investments and get a freshly tuned set-up for the whole season! The Season Pass Rental includes: Snowboard Boots Bindings
Let us here at Thuro prove to you that shredding can be fun for the whole family! Our 1 Hour Family Lessons are a fast and effective way to get everyone in the family started and feeling more comfortable with a new sport right away. These lessons are an interactive...
Whether you're looking to learn the basics or you just need to know the secrets behind a new trick, our instructors here at Thuro can get you going on the right track. Our 1 Hour Group Lessons are a fast and effective way to get started and feel more comfortable right...
Whether you're looking to learn the basics or you just need to know the secrets behind a new trick, our instructors here at Thuro can get you going on the right track. Our 1 Hour Private Lessons are a fast and effective way to get started and feel more comfortable right...