$ 79.99 $ 99.99
Zephyr W is a great all-around ice skate for the recreational skater. Unlike hockey or figure skates which usually require a "break-in" period to soften up and ultimately fit better after many uses, the Zephyr allows the skater to have immediate comfort out of the box and get on the ice right away. It provides ample lateral support, forward flex and performance for all skill levels. Zephyr W appeals to those familiar with the fit of an inline skate or ski boot who do not want a hockey or figure style skate. Padded velvet lining with Thinsulate and padded footbeds keep the feet cushioned and warm. A great rec skate for all who simply like to ice skate. Most ice skates come with a "factory sharpened edge" for safety during the shipment of the skates. While the blades may seem sharp, it is always best to sharpen new ice skates before the first use to ensure optimal performance on the ice.
• IDEAL RECREATIONAL ICE SKATE WITH IMMEDIATE COMFORT, convenience and style. Easy on/off experience adds to its versatility making it a perfect skating partner for skaters of all levels.
• SUPERIOR LATERAL SUPPORT is provided by the lightweight Zephyr structure and it enables the perfect amount of forward flex for gliding around the rink or pond.
• THE PADDED LINING WITH THINSULATE keeps the feet cushioned and warm for longer, more comfortable skating sessions.
• A PRECISE FIT is enabled by the cuff buckle and lace closure system to keep the feet secure and add additional support.
• STAINLESS STEEL FIGURE BLADES with toe picks hold their edge longer, prevent rusting and deliver consistent performance with minimal maintenance. Please make sure the blades have been sharpened before the first use for proper performance.
$ 20.00 $ 21.95
The Rollerblade High Performance Socks are a perfect technical sock created with a variety of materials to ensure you are at your most comfortable when out skating. Not only are they comfortable but they also feature an anti-microbial property that reduces odors making your feet smell a little better after...
$ 49.99 $ 59.99
Finally a solid brake for the 125mm or 110mm Rollerblade 3WD Frames. Includes Rollerblade axles. Will work on other 3 wheel skates like Seba, Powerslide, etc with modification. Rollerblade's description: The 3WD Brake Support was designed for those who want a brake on their Rollerblade® 3x125mm Marathon frame or 3x110mm Urban frames....
$ 59.99 $ 64.99
World Record Breaker! Rollerblade Twincam ILQ-9 Bearings, Specially designed for inline skaters, The Twincam ILQ-9 Pro bearings have an exclusive 6-ball design and SCRS shield system to prevent contaminates from entering the bearings. Long lasting, built with cutting edge components and lubricated with TK racing gel (made in USA) to make...
$ 49.95 $ 62.95
Legendary Original Bones® Swiss Bearings are the optimum combination of Bones Skate Rated design and Swiss precision manufacturing creating the standard by which all other bearings are measured. For more than 24 years preferred by the worlds top professional skaters. Proven, professional competition-grade speed and durability make Bones Swiss normally...