Vans BRYAN IGUCHI VERSE RANGE EDITION Snowboard Boots - Black 2023 - Sale
Allergic to lift lines and $20 lodge hamburgers? Perhaps you just don’t like the sight of other people’s tracks? Maybe you have secretly always wanted your own set of ski poles? Meet the Verse Range Edition.
Designed to support overland adventures and uphill travel, this boot is intended to be a functional and reliable addition to your backcountry toolkit. Rigorously tested by our team and backcountry legend, Bryan Iguchi, the Verse Range Edition’s Adaptive Range Mode features a Rear Drop-Cuff which allows the opening of the boot to be unlocked, providing a significantly expanded range of motion which is particularly useful while splitboarding, on your approach skis, or even hiking—a customization option that is further accentuated by the BOA® Custom Focus Plus and Custom Slide Guide. Add in our V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry™ liner, V3 POPCUSH™ footbed, and V3 Waffle SuperEnduro Outsole, and you have a recipe for off-piste good times. Now get out there and earn your turns because the Verse Range Edition gets you there with less effort and more protection.
The Verse Range Edition is made with leather, textile, and synthetic uppers.
• BRYAN IGUCHI SIGNATURE COLLECTION
• TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY™ LINER – This UltraCush™ liner incorporates the North Face’s FlashDry™ technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible. An expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot and an updated X-Cage for superior heel hold further enhance the comfortable fit.
• V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – From the tri-density POPCUSH™ construction to the OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer. Plus, the TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex, and the advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and anti-fatigue coring design further elevate your comfort.
• V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. Multi-directional tread design? Surface-level texturing for added traction? A molded TPU toe pick? Expanded impact absorption zone? Check,
check, and check. There’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
• BOA® CUSTOM FOCUS PLUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – Custom Focus Plus features two high-power (H4) dials that control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for superior heel hold.
• ADAPTIVE RANGE MODE – The functional objective of Adaptive Range Mode is to widen the opening of the snowboard boot to allow for a more natural gait and extended range of motion on overland adventures or commuting uphill travel. Disengaging the Ride Mode strap opens the Rear Drop-Cuff and two-way stretch gore, providing significantly more calf articulation. This allows for longer strides and less wasted energy.
• WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING – This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
• VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
• WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
• SKILL LEVEL – Advanced
• FLEX RATING – 6-9