Who said size doesn't matter?
On the heels of the impending release of the Basalt Tesseract, we're stoked to share with you our newest wheel, the Caguama!!
These wheels are designed for speed, grip, and an ultra-smooth ride!
Additionally, it's actually designed for the rigors of e-boarding (It's the same core as the Kegel so it'll fit many of the belt drive e-board systems out there).
- 85mm Tall
- 58.5mm Wide
- 56mm Contact Patch
- Available in 80a (Orange) and 83a (Purple)
- Our proprietary Happy Urethane formula
- Fancy shmancy 3 dimensional graphic to break even more hearts. We believe it probably provides slightly better strength to weight--but then again we're probably HAF.
- Fits on many of the Loaded. See below.
RECOMMENDED LOADED BOARD SETUPS FOR THE CAGUAMA:
- Icarus: Recommended with nipple bushings and cupped washers
- Dervish Sama: Recommended with double barrel bushings (standard Nipple setup)
- Vanguard: Works with stock bushings
- Fattail: Works with stock bushings (and 150mm trucks)
- Tesseracts (Basalt, Cantellated, Truncated) and Blood Slayer: Generally not encouraged, but will work with a few risers for specific riding styles
- Overland, Poke, Kanthaka: Works with multiple risers. We particularly recommend the Carver CX4s with 3/8" risers
- Tarab and Bhangra: Not recommended as those are more freestyle/dance oriented. But then again, who are we to say?
- Algernon: Dafuck? (Note that Loaded kinda started by Don, the owner, riding around NY on a snowboard with trucks mounted to it! So if you want to give it try.. why not!!)
A more compact dancing/freestyle deck, the Bhangra offers plenty of foot space to get your dancing groove on yet is compact and lightweight enough to facilitate steezy slides and advanced flatland tricks. Upturned nose and tail kicks, purposeful griptape patterns, rocker, mellow concave and damp flex (created in part by...
Construction: Continuing our bio-composite exploration, the Bhangra V2 features a four-part bamboo construction, in-board basalt fabric, and Entropy Super Sap Epoxy Resin. The result is a light, damp, and durable board for significantly better freestyle performance. We're excited to see where riders will take this. The outline remains the same...
Our new Soft Slide Formula (SSF) will be formulated in multiple hardnesses, is faster rolling, and will outlast anything currently on the market by many times. Super fast, incredibly durable, and they slide. SSF is a new paradigm, opening up even more of our concrete and asphalt cityscapes, roads, and...
$ 159.99 $ 309.99
Rayne manufactures downhill longboards by combining the newest shapes and constructions with the best design technology available. Constructed from thick bamboo core sandwhiched between Triaxial fiberglass, Rayne complete longboards are lightweight, strong, and durable. Patrick Switzer is well known for being one of the fastest men downhill and one hell...