F-1 All Temp 65g bar, Edger Tool, Ceramic Stone, File Brush, 6" scraper & a zippered pouch to keep it all in.
1. Place Board or skis in a vise to secure and clean base with a fresh hot wax job and scrape or use ONEBALL base cleaner.
2. Check the side and base edges for burrs. Rub a ceramic, diamond or gummy stone over the area to remove burrs in preparation for edge shaping.
3. Use the ONEBALL edge tool to sharpen side edges. Start from the tip and pull smoothly with firm pressure to the tail. Do this in smooth passes until the edges are sharp. Repeat on the other side. Remember to flip the file around so that the teeth face the proper direction...look for the arrow.
4. If you like your board or skis to be catch free in the tip and tail then de-tune using a de-burring stone to round the edges on the tip and tail. Start on the edges as they curve up into the tail and nose and file down approx. 1.5" past the edge contact point as your base lays flat.
5. For really sharp edges, take a fine diamond stone or polishing stone and go over the edge again using the same technique.
6. If you like to jib rails and boxes, don't sharpen your edges much to keep them catch free.
Keep your edge tool clean with the file brush!
$ 80.00 $ 250.00
5150 Starlet 118cm Snowboard Deck
$ 379.99 $ 849.99
Top of the liner AIRBLASTER Jacket and Pants in one! "Product "At this point, you've got a special board to slay the deep days. And powder swords are cool, but what about your shield? Do you have the ultimate outerwear for those deepest days of legend? Whether you get 200 days...
$ 49.95 $ 99.95
Sherpa Half Zip might be your new best friend, as far as layers go. Comfortable as a low-key everyday style, but built with enough tech to provide a functional mid layer when the mountain environment calls for it. 275g sherpa resembles the original poly fleece of the 70's, and the...