$ 289.99 $ 379.00
The USD carbon is a real softboot hybrid. It lasts even longer though and includes a new cuff for improved support and flexibility. The cuff, which has been created with a brand new and exclusive mold, includes a v-cut which matches the enhanced lining of the skate. The improved flex thanks to this new cuff means that there is less stress on the inside lining allowing for longer life, perfect heel lock and all round better performance.
The flex is also supported by a unique tongue, a one piece construction made from different foams allowing for great comfort, perfect flex and no wrinkles or surplus material that could cause blisters.
USD also redesigned the internal structure making the carbon lower, with a new shape. They built in more flex zones to accommodate the additional cuff while maintaining plenty of support to do any trick you can imagine and they made the crucial enhancement of superb forward flex being implemented into the design, a real bonus when it comes to your jumps and landings.
– Shoe-like fit
– Shoe-like appearance
– Boot weight 1035g including soulplate in size 41
– 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot
– 25% less weight than a standard hard boot
– Total control with direct power transfer
– Low cut cuff with more lateral support and enhanced forward flex
– Rear V-cut
– Neoprene and Microfiber interior lining for optimum control, last and comfort
– Compatible with the Carbon soulplates, thin, light, high performance design.
– Also fits the new USD VII plate
– One piece tongue incl flex cuts
– Customizable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates.
– Front and rear flex cut
New sizing. Please reference the chart or give us a call if you have any questions: THURO 617-501-6389
Replacement 8mm spacers for 608 format bearings for skate wheels.
$ 54.99 $ 89.99
Excellent entry level or recreational model, the Pro 80 has the right features for complete comfort and control. Buckle, powerstrap and lace closure provide support, composite frames are durable and shock absorbing, 80mm wheels and ABEC 5 help create an ideal blend of speed and stability.
$ 54.99 $ 120.00
If you're new to inline skating or it's been a while since you've put on a pair of skates, the Bladerunner Pro 80 Inline Skates are a good beginner/entry level skate. There are three parts to the closure system. The lacing system you can use to customize your fit, the...
$ 9.99 $ 24.99
Inline Skate Heel/Ankle tighteners from Deshi. These are designed to help you get your skates tight and keep your heel down in the boot. Work well on a variety of skates. Closeout item.